The 8 Steps To Reach The Next Level in Field Hockey
- 8 SIMPLE STEPS PDF GUIDE (DOWNLOAD)
Click the 8 steps link above to access the 12 page e-book. It documents all the key points which are discussed in the video above. You can right click and save as to download the document. You can share it with friends as long as you don't change anything.
What is the next step?
First, ask yourself if you ever:
- Worry about making mistakes?
- Compare yourself to others?
- Doubt your ability especially when it comes to trials?
- Put too much pressure on yourself and end up giving the ball away?
- Wish you could be fitter, faster and stronger on the ball?
- Wonder how to be more consistent and get noticed by selectors & coaches?
How much better would you be as a player if you:
- Had more confidence
- Didn't panic under pressure and always played well, even in trials
- Stopped getting frustrated with mistakes and bad umpiring decisions
- Got faster so that you always get to the ball first & react the quickest
- Hit, slap, overhead and dragflick more powerfully to make more of an impact
- Became more consistent game to game so that you could get noticed
- Plus improved many other aspects you haven't even thought about...
If you answered yes to any of the above, then click on the button below to find out how our 12 week Hockey Program can help you with these things…