Module 1 - What Makes a Great Hockey Player? (Demo version)
Video 1 of 3
This video discusses what really makes a great hockey player and talks about the role of talent versus desire.
Video 2 of 3
In this video we will be discussing getting out of your comfort zone, setting goals, sacrifice and being accountable
Video 3 of 3
In this video we will be talking about the factors which affect performance and what makes the top international players so great.
Follow a proven system to build ultimate confidence, lighting quick speed & sharp decision making so that you can reach peak performance in your field hockey, in just 12 weeks!
If you want to start thinking and playing like a champion, supercharge your physical presence and become that consistent player that every player aspires to be like, then this will excite you...
In the 12 week Mentorship Program I cover things like:
- how to be more confident and believe in yourself
- overcome the fear of mistakes which is #1 reason people fail
- learn how to handle pressure and nerves so that you play well even at trials
- how to be fitter, faster and more explosive on the field
- look after your body and reduce your risk of injury
- how to fuel your body for energy and what to eat for optimum performance
- improve your vision and decision making so that you become more consistent
- understand tactics and your positioning on the field
- improve your hockey skills and which ones to focus on
By the end of the 12 weeks, you'd have learned ALL you need to become the next hockey great!
Click here to learn more about the Mentorship Program today before it's too late... and let's get you playing your best hockey of your life!