Get Fitter, Faster & More Confident On The Hockey Field So You Get Noticed
Want to play hockey at a higher level, but not sure how to get noticed?
Ever doubt yourself or question if you've got what it takes?
How would you like to be more consistent so you make a bigger impact in your team and enjoy playing even more?
If you don't know what to do or where to start, you've come to the right place.
As a former international hockey player, I missed out on national selection aged 17 so I know exactly how frustrating it can be when you play below your ability or when you get overlooked by coaches, selectors or team mates.
Now my aim is to help hockey players improve their fitness, develop a champion mindset for more confidence and improve decision making to perform more consistently and reach a higher level.
Watch the video below to find out more:
Isn't it time you finally got the recognition that you deserve?
Let me help you go from a player that questions if you're good enough to the player that everyone looks up to and is inspired by.
Life is too short for regrets, so learn from someone whose made all the mistakes & also had success, reaching the top level in hockey.
Do You Ever Feel Like You:
- Aren't good enough, have low confidence or doubt your ability?
- Lack consistency from game to game?
- Not using your skills or playing as well as you know you can?
- Let emotions like pressure or frustration affect your performance?
- Worry about letting your team or coach down which causes overthinking?
- Get tired or fatigued quickly which causes bad decisions?
- Need an extra burst of speed to get past more players?
- Want to improve your skills but not sure which ones to focus on?
- Keep getting injured and need a program specifically for hockey?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then I would love to help you. Simply request a free session below to get personalised advice.
More Popular Posts
10 Most Recent Posts
How To Be Confident in Field Hockey June 5, 2017
3 Field Hockey Drills You Can Do At Home May 26, 2017
How Ellie Became A Professional Hockey Player April 9, 2017
David Harte's Top 5 Hockey Goalkeeper Tips March 13, 2017
Field Hockey Coaching Insights From Australian Coach December 24, 2016